long-term durability and high insulation
The ETRUM ECO system has really good insulation parameters. Wide frame cover, a gasket system and optional wide glazing allow for building energy-efficient structures that will reduce the costs of heating.
The latest technological solutions ensure comfort and peace of use of windows and balcony doors. The ETRUM ECO system is a solution for people looking for top quality joinery.
The ETRUM ECO window and balcony door system is distinguished by very good thermal insulation parameters. Wide, six-chamber frame profile and the possibility of installing sealed units up to 51 mm in the casement ensures high level of thermal insulation. Energy-efficient window structures reduce heating costs in winter and provide pleasant thermal comfort in summer.
A system of 3 gaskets provides excellent protection against moisture and heat loss. Additionally, when the window is closed, a so-called dry chamber is formed between the frame and the casement, which protects the fittings against weather conditions. This ensures many years of fittings operation and peace of mind.
Thanks to the use of steel, repeatedly bent reinforcements, ETRUM ECO windows and balcony doors retain excellent stability. The robustness of the profiles allows for building large window structures. The ETRUM ECO system is comfortable and safe.
An additional anti-burglary strip used in the profile makes it difficult to pry the casement and to break in. Optionally, it is possible to use a fitting with increased anti-burglary protection standard, with more protective bolts. The IDEAL 8000 system thus ensures safety and gives peace of mind to everyday life.
- 5-chamber profile structure
- Uf = 1.0 W/m²K
- Class B profile
- Can accommodate glazing up to 51 mm thick
- Dedicated Classic-Line glazing bead
- Triple gasket system
- Dedicated and convenient Victory handle
- Winkhaus ActivPilot hardware in the standard version
- Standard 4/16/4 IGU, Ug=1.1 W/m²K
- Available in a wide selection of film colours
- Extra anti-burglary safety rabbetted edge
- and hardware tampering: Safetec Inside system
Dry chamber containment for extended hardware life
Available with a unique anthracite-coloured core
- Safetec system, to improve anti-burglary resistance by preventing access to the sash.
- Enhanced thermal insulation performance. Profile heat transfer coefficient, Uf = 1.0 W/m²K
- Operating hardware dry chamber containment to extend the service life by many years.
- Optional class RC1 or RC2 hardware available*
- Optional handle with key-lock, push-button or Secustik® operation
- Optional safety and burglary-resistant glass
- Optional reed relay switches
- Additional anti-burglary lip (Safetec Inside system) which improves resistance to tampering and locking hardware release
*Certification for the hardware only and not the entire structure.
- U, R and RU structural versions*
- Low 20 mm sills
- Simulated dividers or GBG
- Standard glazing replaceable with decorative glazing
- Hardware and handle colour modification
- Handle type modifications
- Coloured and thermal GBGs
- A wide selection of additional profiles: connecting pieces, extensions, etc.
*The hardware selection will depend on manufacturability and diagrams
- The low heat transfer coefficient of the frame means energy-efficient structures that reduce the overall building heating costs.
- Single window, size 1230 mm x 1480 mm, 4/12/4/12/4 IGU, Ug=0.7 W/m²K, with chromatech thermal GBG, achieved thermal performance: Uw=0.90 W/m²K.
- Large glazing improves indoor illumination and reduces electricity consumption.
- The high quality of WnD products is certified with a 5 year warranty!
- PVC products are recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Communicating door
- Non-standard shapes and forms
Cream, full-body coloured