smooth sliding and panoramic view
The HST 85 terrace door system allows a panoramic view thanks to its large glazed surface. Thanks to two independent tracks and a special lift and slide technology of the leaf, it is possible to keep the leaf motion easy and smooth. It is a convenient solution of the highest quality.
At the same time, wide HST 85 profiles and optional wider glazing units ensure high thermal insulation parameters. This ensures that even large structures are stable and energy-efficient.
The applied lift and slide technology ensures that the system operates smoothly. This way, even with very large structures, the doors can be easily moved to enjoy the comfortable use of the terrace.
The possibility of constructing leaves up to 3 metres wide enables the design of doors giving a panoramic view of the outside. This is a huge potential for interior design with a view of the garden.
The reinforcements used in the profile, bent in multiple places and from 1.5 to 1.8 mm thick provide stability even for large sliding structures. This makes HST 85 terrace doors safe and durable. They provide peace of mind for years.
Additional possibilities of using RC2 anti-burglary glass and fittings in increases security.
- Available in pattern A, C or D only
- Class B profile
- Can accommodate glazing up to 51 mm thick
- Dedicated Classic-Line glazing bead
- Highly functional and easily operated GU hardware system
- Standard 4/16/4 IGU, Ug=1.1 W/m²K
- Available in a wide selection of film colours
- HST enables the fully functional use and management of indoor space
- Extreme structural stability for very large glazing
- The only sliding product available in the range with low aluminium sills for barrier-free access
- Available with lower sashes, and alternative to FIX/FIX
- Various designs available: pattern A, C and D
- Manufacturable with very large glazing areas
- The overlapping keeper system with weatherstrips ensures good sealing of the product.
- Available with class RC2 hardware*
- Available with improved anti-burglary class C lock cylinder
- Safety and burglary-resistant glass available
- Reed relay switches available*Certification for the hardware only and not the entire structure.
- Simulated dividers and GBG available
- Glazing replaceable with decorative glass
- Hardware and handle colour options available
- Handle type options available
- Optional colour and thermal GBGs available
- A wide selection of extensions and accessories available
- PVC products are recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Large glazing improves indoor illumination and reduces electricity consumption.
- The low heat transfer coefficient of the frame means energy-efficient structures that reduce the building heating costs.
Cream, full-body coloured