rational and money saving
ETRUM windows and balcony doors are a versatile family from WnD. Prices are not high, so you can save money while enjoying good quality. Many additional options of connectors and extension profiles allow to build even large, multi-element structures. The classic profiles will fit perfectly into traditional and modern construction.
There are also monobloc and renovation frames available, which make installation easier by covering the insulation layer from the outside or window opening imperfections from the inside.
The rational design of the ETRUM system ensures good insulation parameters and durability for years at a good price. ETRUM is the most popular product in WnD’s offer, and at the same time its quality is confirmed by a 5-year guarantee on windows and a 2-year guarantee on fittings.
The ETRUM windows and balcony doors are available in many veneers imitating wood, steel structure and also in trendy RAL colours. This makes it easy to match windows to façades or interiors.
Reinforcements up to 2 mm thick and a suitable cross-section of the profile ensure a robust and durable structure. The gasket system helps keep the fittings in good condition for years. This way, ETRUM balcony windows and doors are stable and remain functional regardless of the prevailing weather conditions.
OPTIMAL THERMAL INSULATION
The possibility of wider glazing, a 5-chamber profile structure and a gasket system ensure optimum thermal insulation. With this, the ETRUM system helps to reduce the costs of space heating.
- 5-chamber profile structure
- Uf = 1.3 W/m²K
- Class B profile
- Can accommodate IGUs up to 41 mm thick
- Dedicated Round-Line glazing bead
- Double gasket system
- Dedicated and convenient Victory handle
- Compatible with other 70 mm wide profile systems
- Winkhaus ActivPilot hardware in the standard version
- Standard 4/16/4 IGU, Ug=1.1 W/m²K
- Large designs manufacturable with multiple components
- Available in a wide selection of film colours
- Available with French-style handles.
- Large designs manufacturable in non-standard combinations.
- A universal and classic flat profile form.
- Pure and smart. Available with a very refined, anthracite-coloured core material to provide a better match with current trends.
- Optional class RC1 or RC2 hardware available*
- Optional handle with key-lock, push-button or Secustik® operation
- Optional safety and burglary-resistant glass
- Optional reed relay switches
*Certification for the hardware only and not the entire structure.
- U, R and RU structural versions*
- Low 20 mm sills
- Simulated dividers or GBG
- Standard glazing replaceable with decorative glazing
- Hardware and handle colour modification
- Handle type modifications
- Coloured and thermal GBGs
- Renovation and monoblock frames
- Available with a moving pillar, fixed pillar and with French-style handles
- The WnD IDEAL 4000 system comes with a wide selection of accessories (connecting pieces, extensions, extra profiles, and more)
*The hardware selection will depend on manufacturability and diagrams
- The low heat transfer coefficient of the frame means energy-efficient structures that reduce the overall building heating costs.
- Single window, size 1230 mm x 1480 mm, 4/12/4/12/4 IGU, Ug=0.7 W/m²K, with chromatech thermal GBG, achieved thermal performance: Uw=1.0 W/m²K.
- Large glazing improves indoor illumination and reduces electricity costs.
- The high quality of WnD products is certified with a 5 year warranty!
- PVC products are recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Front door
- Non-standard shapes and forms
- Faux arches
Cream, full-body coloured