ETRUM ROUND PLUS
optimised equipment and classic design
ETRUM ROUND PLUS windows and balcony doors have all the advantages of the ETRUM PLUS system, enhanced by a characteristic encasement line which gives the products a traditional, timeless look.
The ETRUM ROUND PLUS system provides products with better insulation. The system of three seals creates a “dry chamber”, which protects the fittings from moisture and extends their life. An additional fin protects the casements from being pried and forcibly opened, ensuring peace of mind. There are also renovation frames available, which make installation easier by covering window opening imperfections from the inside.
Specially designed casement gives ETRUM ROUND PLUS windows and balcony doors a traditional look. This makes them a perfect choice for renovations of old buildings.
The system of three gasket forms a “dry chamber” between the frame and the casement. This protects the fittings against humidity and temperature fluctuations, extending their lifespan.
A special slat used in the frame profile makes it more difficult for burglars to access the casement and pry it open. In addition, higher security class fittings may be used, along a locked handle and anti-burglary glass, thus ensuring peace of mind for the household.
Thick, repeatedly bent steel reinforcements, well thought-out design of window profiles and high quality fittings guarantee the robustness of the structure. They will serve without any failures for many years providing comfort of use.
- 5-chamber profile structure
- Uf = 1.2 W/m²K
- Class B profile
- Can accommodate glazing up to 41 mm thick
- Dedicated Soft-Line glazing bead
- Triple gasket system
- Dedicated and convenient Victory handle
- Winkhaus ActivPilot hardware in the standard version
- Standard 4/16/4 IGU, Ug=1.1 W/m²K
- Available in a wide selection of film colours
- Extra safety rabbetted edge prevents prising the sash open and operating the hardware: Safetec Inside system
- Dry chamber containment for extended hardware life
- Available with one-sided handle.
- Available with French-style handles.
- Safetec system, to improve anti-burglary resistance by preventing access to the sash.
- Enhanced thermal insulation performance. Profile heat transfer coefficient, Uf = 1.2 W/m²K
- A classic, rounded sash line.
- Optional class RC1 or RC2 hardware available*
- Optional handle with key-lock, push-button or Secustik® operation
- Optional safety and burglary-resistant glass
- Optional reed relay switches
- Additional anti-burglary lip (Safetec Inside system) which improves resistance to tampering and locking hardware release
*Certification for the hardware only and not the entire structure.
- U, R and RU structural versions*
- Low 20 mm sills
- Simulated dividers or GBG
- Standard glazing replaceable with decorative glazing
- Hardware and handle colour modification
- Handle type modifications
- Coloured and thermal GBGs
- Renovation frame inner lip trimmed on request
- No extensions available
- Some additional profiles are not available
- Various renovation frame inner lip lengths: 40 mm or 65 mm
- Available with one-sided handle only.
*The hardware selection will depend on manufacturability and diagrams
- The low heat transfer coefficient of the frame means energy-efficient structures that reduce the overall building heating costs.
- Single window, size 1230 mm x 1480 mm, 4/12/4/12/4 IGU, Ug=0.7 W/m²K, with chromatech thermal GBG, achieved thermal performance: Uw=0.97 W/m²K.
- Large glazing improves indoor illumination and reduces electricity consumption.
- The high quality of WnD products is certified with a 5 year warranty!
- PVC products are recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Non-standard shapes and forms
Cream, full-body coloured