thermal insulation and acoustic comfort
The deep structure of ETRUM PRO window and balcony door profiles ensures good thermal insulation parameters, while the option of thick glazing allows to increase them additionally and provide the household with an acoustic barrier against noise from the outside.
Additional ETRUM PRO equipment provide higher safety classes, better functionality and extensive customisation. The colour options allow us to design the perfect windows and balcony doors for any interior and façade.
Wide profiles enable the use of sealed glazing units up to 51 mm wide. This affects proper insulation of ETRUM PRO windows and balcony doors, creates an acoustic barrier providing the householders with acoustic comfort and peace of mind on a daily basis.
The six-chamber construction of profiles with an installation width of 80 mm, the possibility of using wider glazing and a warm inter-pane frame increases the thermal insulation of the structure. This makes it possible to build energy-efficient window structures using the ETRUM PRO system.
Steel reinforcements, wide profiles and a gasket system ensure the robustness of the construction and comfort of using ETRUM PRO windows and balcony doors for many years. In this way, we ensure peace of mind and comfort for the users of our products.
ETRUM PRO windows and balcony doors are available in 39 different colour versions. Special veneers imitate the structure of metals, traditional wood or are available in trendy RAL colours. This makes it easy to match windows to interiors and façades.
- 6-chamber profile structure
- Uf = 1.2 W/m²K
- Class B profile
- Can accommodate glazing up to 51 mm thick
- Dedicated Classic-Line glazing bead
- Double gasket system
- Dedicated and convenient Victory handle
- Winkhaus ActivPilot hardware in the standard version
- Standard 4/16/4 IGU, Ug=1.1 W/m²K
- Available in a wide selection of film colours
- Large designs manufacturable with multiple components
- Enhanced thermal insulation performance. Profile heat transfer coefficient, Uf = 1.1 W/m²K
- A universal and classic flat profile form.
- A refined design. Anthracite-coloured core material for a better match for the current trends.
- Optional class RC1 or RC2 hardware available*
- Optional reed relay switches
- Optional handle with key-lock, push-button or Secustik® operation
- Optional safety and burglary-resistant glass
*Certification for the hardware only and not the entire structure.
- U, R and RU structural versions*
- Low 20 mm sills
- Simulated dividers or GBG
- Standard glazing replaceable with decorative glazing
- Hardware and handle colour modification
- Handle type modifications
- Coloured and thermal GBGs
- A wide selection of additional profiles: connecting pieces, extensions, etc.
*The hardware selection will depend on manufacturability and diagrams
- The low heat transfer coefficient of the frame means energy-efficient structures that reduce the overall building heating costs.
- Single window, size 1230 mm x 1480 mm, 4/12/4/12/4 IGU, Ug=0.7 W/m²K, with chromatech thermal GBG, achieved thermal performance: Uw=0.98 W/m²K.
- Large glazing improves indoor illumination and reduces electricity consumption.
- The high quality of WnD products is certified with a 5 year warranty!
- PVC products are recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Front door
- Non-standard shapes and forms
Cream, full-body coloured