unique design and optimum equipment
The AVATIO system is a gentle shape that stands in opposition to modern design. The rounded line of the casement, almost flush with the frame, gives the construction a classic character.
AVATIO windows and balcony doors are only available from WnD. At the same time, products in this system are optimally equipped, which makes them economical and saves on investment costs. There are also monobloc and renovation frames available, which make installation easier by covering the insulation layer from the outside or window opening imperfections from the inside.
The rounded profiles of AVATIO casements are designed to be almost flush with the frame profile. Thus, the whole structure gains a classic, subtle character, which fits perfectly into both traditional and renovated buildings.
QUALITY AT A GOOD PRICE
The well-thought-out and rational design of AVATIO windows and balcony doors ensures optimal insulation parameters and durability for years. It is an economical solution that saves you investment costs. At the same time, the possibility of using wide glazing allows to reduce heating costs in the future.
Reinforcements up to 2 mm thick and a suitable cross-section of the profile ensure a robust and durable structure. The gasket system helps keep the fittings in good condition for years. This way, AVATIO balcony windows and doors are stable and remain functional regardless of the prevailing weather conditions.
AVATIO system products are available in many veneers imitating classic wood colours, but not only. The additional BiColor option allows you to match windows and balcony doors to different façade and interior styles at the same time.
- 5-chamber profile structure
- Uf = 1.3 W/m²K
- Class B profile
- Can accommodate glazing up to 41 mm thick
- Dedicated Round-Line glazing bead
- Double gasket system
- Dedicated and convenient Victory handle
- Compatible with other 70 mm wide systems
- Winkhaus ActivPilot hardware in the standard version
- Standard 4/16/4 IGU, Ug=1.1 W/m²K
- Large designs manufacturable with multiple components
- Available in a wide selection of film colours
- Available with French-style handles.
- Unique and patented sash form.
- A universal and classic profile form.
- Universal in application: for new buildings and refurbishment projects.
- Optional class RC1 or RC2 hardware available*
- Optional handle with key-lock, push-button or Secustik® operation
- Optional safety and burglary-resistant glass
- Optional reed relay switches
*Certification for the hardware only and not the entire structure.
- U, R and RU structural versions*
- Low 20 mm sills
- Simulated dividers or GBG
- Standard glazing replaceable with decorative glazing
- Hardware and handle colour modification
- Handle type modifications
- The WnD IDEAL 4000 system comes with a wide selection of accessories (connecting pieces, extensions, extra profiles, and more)
- Coloured and thermal GBG
*The hardware selection will depend on manufacturability and diagrams
- The low heat transfer coefficient of the frame means energy-efficient structures that reduce the overall building heating costs.
- Single window, size 1230 mm x 1480 mm, 4/12/4/12/4 IGU, Ug=0.7 W/m²K, with chromatech thermal GBG, achieved thermal performance: Uw=1.0 W/m²K.
- Large glazing improves indoor illumination and reduces electricity costs.
- The high quality of WnD products is certified with a 5 year warranty!
- PVC products are recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Front door
- Non-standard shapes and forms
- Faux arches
Cream, full-body coloured