TANOR roller shutters protect your interiors from the sun. This way, they provide optimum thermal insulation, while the additional sealing options increase these values, ensuring coolness in the summer, protection from cold in the winter, and savings on heating costs.
The use of external roller shutters also increases burglary protection. In addition, they protect the household members from the gaze of their neighbours.
TANOR cases are available in many colours. They can thus be easily matched to the colour of the windows and the aesthetics of the building’s façade.
The integrated mosquito net provides protection against insects. It is installed in the inspection box and remains completely invisible when rolled up, increasing the aesthetics of the windows.
- Shutter boxes available in 3 sizes: 155×181, 181×206 and 220×245 + insect screen options
- Easy installation and stable structure
- Can be installed on any profile system
- MINI PVC 37 mm and MINI ALU 39 mm lamellas available only
- Front service access available only
- Outside roller shutter installation available
- Not EnEV 2014 compliant
Available manual control types:
- ZP – Drive belt rewinder
- ZKP – Crank-operated drive belt rewinder
- PKS – Crank gear with crank handle (permanent fastening)
- PKR – Crank gear with crank handle (removable)
- PKO – Crank gear with integrated crank handle
Alternative power operator types:
- Basic with control key
- With integrated remote receiver
- Wired with wall control key
- Wireless remote with overload protection
Manual control options:
- RR – Manual slide bolt for locking the roller shutter curtain with a ventilation clearance
- ZBA – Rod lock for a secure roller shutter curtain closure
Safety hanger available for power and crank gear operators (WZ)
- Integrated insect screen available, also when retrofitting (following the product installation and flashing)
- Wide colour selection available
- EnEV 2014 compliant
- The low heat transfer coefficient of the shutter box helps build energy-efficient structures that reduce the building heating costs.
- PVC products are recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- The high quality of WnD products is certified with a 5 year warranty!
Standard lamella colours
01 White – closest to RAL 9016
02 Beige – RAL 1013
03 Light Brown – RAL 8014
04 Dark Brown – RAL 8019
31 Silver – RAL 9006
32 Grey – RAL 7038
Optional lamella colours
06 Dark Oak / Wenge
11 Ultra White
21 Whitewashed Wood
22 Dark Wood
23 Golden Oak
30 Light Grey
33 Dark Beige
37 Basalt Grey
38 Quartz Grey
39 Concrete Grey
41 Cream White
43 Anthracite Grey
44 Gunmetal Blue
47 Fir Green
RAL colour coating final list