ease of use and bigger glazing
SMART SLIDE is an optimal solution for those looking for a sliding terrace door. The movable casement moves on an independent track parallel to the fixed part. Thanks to special fittings, opening is easy and the door itself moves smoothly and comfortably.
The construction of SMART SLIDE terrace doors makes it possible to build large, glazed terrace structures, which is in line with current building trends. The additional equipment elements allow to increase safety, functionality and insulation parameters providing comfort and peace of mind to the household.
SMART SLIDE terrace doors move on an independent track, which ensures smooth movement. A convenient handle allows easy opening. The door leaves slide over each other creating a wide opening.
Easily sliding leaves enable comfortable use of terrace doors. In addition, the sliding doors do not take up space in the rooms and allow for easy movement.
The stability provided by the use of thick, bent reinforcements in the profiles ensures that large glazed structures can be designed.
Thanks to many colour options to choose from, SMART SLIDE terrace doors can be easily matched with the aesthetics of façades and interiors. This creates a coherent, unique design at an economical price.
- Available in pattern A only
- Class B profile
- Can accommodate glazing up to 41 mm thick
- Dedicated Classic-Line glazing bead
- Double gasket system
- Innovative Roto hardware system for sliding door designs
- Standard 4/16/4 IGU, Ug=1.1 W/m²K
- Available in a wide selection of film colours
- Smartslide enables the fully functional use and management of indoor space
- Extreme structural stability for very large structures
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Manufacturable with large glazing areas
- Optimum indoor space use: the sash opening movement requires little clearance.
- Available with key-lock operated handles
- Available with improved anti-burglary class C lock cylinder
- Safety and burglary-resistant glass available
- Reed relay switches available
- Simulated dividers and GBG available
- Glazing replaceable with decorative glass
- Hardware and handle colour options available
- Handle type options available
- Optional colour and thermal GBGs available
- A sill cover can be used to protect the profile from damage
- A wide selection of extensions and accessories available
- PVC products are recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Large glazing improves indoor illumination and reduces electricity consumption.
Cream, full-body coloured