uniform design and savings
PSK terrace doors are an optimal solution for those looking for affordability. Easy-to-operate sliding doors have all the advantages of this type of construction, while at the same time allowing you to save on the costs of joinery.
PSK fits into other window and door constructions. This allows the façade and interior to maintain a uniform style. Additional equipment and colour options allow you to customise these products to your individual needs. There are also monobloc frames available, which make installation easier by covering the insulation layer from the outside.
Ergonomic handle and intuitive way of opening the PSK terrace door ensures comfort of use on a daily basis. The quality of the elements used guarantees peace of mind for years.
PSK terrace doors use the same window and glass moulding as the window and balcony door system. This makes it possible to match all elements of the joinery and achieve a consistent design.
The optimum design of PSK terrace doors allows for savings. Economical solutions used in the construction ensure good quality of the product and favourable price.
PSK are available in standard white colour and many decorative veneers, imitating the structure of metals and traditional wood, as well as in trendy RAL colours. This makes it easy to match terrace doors to the style of the façade and the interior.
- 5-chamber profile structure
- Uf = 1.3 W/m²K
- Class B profile
- Can accommodate glazing up to 41 mm thick
- Dedicated Round-Line glazing bead
- Double gasket system
- Compatible with other 70 mm wide systems
- Easily operated PSK Siegenia hardware system
- Standard 4/16/4 Ug = 1.1 W/m²K
- Large designs manufacturable with multiple components
- Available in a wide selection of film colours
- PSK enables the fully functional use and management of indoor space
- Large designs manufacturable with non-standard combinations.
- Convenient operation
- A refined design. Available with a very refined, anthracite-coloured core material to provide a better match with current trends.
- Class RC2 hardware available*
- Available with key-lock operated handles
- Safety and burglary-resistant glass available
- Reed relay switches available
*Certification for the hardware only and not the entire structure.
- Simulated dividers and GBG available
- Glazing replaceable with decorative glass
- Hardware and handle colour options available
- Handle type options available
- The WnD IDEAL 4000 system comes with a wide selection of accessories (connecting pieces, extensions, extra profiles, and more)
- Optional colour and thermal GBGs available
*The hardware selection will depend on manufacturability and diagrams
- The low heat transfer coefficient of the frame means energy-efficient structures that reduce the building heating costs.
- Large glazing improves indoor illumination and reduces electricity consumption.
- The high quality of WnD products is certified with a 5 year warranty!
- PVC products are recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Windows & balconies (including low sill versions)
- Front door
- Non-standard shapes and forms
- Faux arches
Cream, full-body coloured