wide passageways and comfortable use
MULTI SLIDE sliding terrace doors offer comfort of use and wide openings. The frame serves as a track for the leaves that slide over each other. This creates the widest possible passageway, which facilitates movement.
The quality of construction of individual components and options of additional equipment lets you create an ideal solution for your house or flat.
Easy-to-use MULTI SLIDE terrace doors ensure comfortable use. The door moves smoothly on the bottom frame, guaranteeing trouble-free operation and peace of mind for many years.
MILTI SLIDE terrace door leaves move independently on the frame, overlapping each other. This creates a wide passageway, without any obstacles. This ensures comfortable movement between the interior and the terrace.
High quality materials, a multi-chamber profile with steel reinforcement and special guides ensure rigidity and durability of the structure, which will serve for many years. They provide peace of mind and comfort.
MULTI SLIDE terrace doors are available in standard white as well as many decorative veneers imitating wood and metal colours. Owing to this, they can be matched to any style of the façade and the interior.
- 3-chamber profile structure
- Class B profile
- Can accommodate glazing up to 33 mm thick
- Dedicated Classic-Line glazing bead
- Brush seal system
- Easily operated GU hardware system
- Standard 4/16/4 IGU, Ug = 1.1 W/m²K
- Available in a wide selection of film colours
- Multislide enables the fully functional use and management of indoor space
- The sliding doors overlap while opening to form a large and clear passageway.
- The indoor space can be freely arranged without including any clearance for door opening.
- Various designs available: pattern A, C and D
- Available with key-lock operated handles
- Available with improved anti-burglary class C lock cylinder
- Safety and burglary-resistant glass available
- Reed relay switches available
- Simulated dividers and GBG available
- Glazing replaceable with decorative glass
- Hardware and handle colour options available
- Handle type options available (with key-lock or push-button operation)
- Optional colour and thermal GBGs available
- A wide selection of extensions and accessories available
- PVC products are recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Large glazing improves indoor illumination and reduces electricity consumption.
- The low heat transfer coefficient of the frame means energy-efficient structures that reduce the building heating costs.
Cream, full-body coloured