ETRUM PRO external doors are a perfect solution for houses and flats, where good thermal insulation and durability are important. High quality PVC products are easy to keep clean, while their design ensures comfortable use.
Thanks to the use of low 20-mm thresholds, they allow easy movement and meet the requirements of buildings without architectural barriers.
Thanks to the use of ETRUM PRO system profiles and glazing beads in their construction, external doors can be matched with the rest of the building’s joinery and thus create a coherent aesthetic of the building.
Wide, multi-chamber profiles, the possibility using wide glazing and the use of a warm frame allows to obtain high insulation parameters. This way, the structure of the door provide savings on heating costs.
Matching the doors to the style of the façade and interiors is ensured by various decorative panels and colour options. Foils imitating metal structures in trendy colours and traditional wood allow to create an original structure.
A low 20-mm threshold guarantees comfortable use of the ETRUM PRO external door. It is durable, made of high-quality aluminium and will serve for years without causing problems.
- 6-chamber profile structure
- Uf = 1.1 W/m²K
- Class B profile
- Can accommodate glazing up to 51 mm thick
- Dedicated Classic-Line glazing bead
- Double gasket system
- Dedicated and convenient Victory handle
- Winkhaus ActivPilot hardware in the standard version
- Standard 4/16/4 IGU, Ug = 1.1 W/m²K
- Available in a wide selection of film colours
- Large designs manufacturable with multiple components
- Enhanced thermal insulation performance. Profile heat transfer coefficient, Uf = 11 W/m²K
- A universal and classic flat profile form.
- A refined design. Available with a very refined, anthracite-coloured core material to provide a better match with current trends.
- Safety and burglary-resistant glass available
- Reed relay switches available
- Type P and G bar handles available
- Pull handles, triangle handles, oval handles and stainless-steel handles available
- Low-profile handles are available for installation beneath roller shutters
- Available with a low 20 mm sill
- Simulated dividers and GBG available
- Glazing replaceable with decorative glass
- Hinge and handle colour options available
- Handles replaceable with decorative escutcheon plate versions
- The IDEAL 7000 system comes with a wide selection of accessories (connecting pieces, extensions, extra profiles, and more)
- Optional colour and thermal GBGs available
- Electric strikes and door closers available
*The hardware selection will depend on manufacturability and diagrams
- The low heat transfer coefficient of the frame means energy-efficient structures that reduce the building heating costs.
- The high quality of WnD products is certified with a 5 year warranty!
- PVC products are recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Windows & balconies
Cream, full-body coloured